|Indian Celebrities And Their Much-Talked About Wedding Attires by parekhcards||24/09/2015 at 10:30|
The Wedding is such a special moment in a person's life that every individual wants to look his or her best. Along with the grand preparation in various departments like venue, cuisines, guests, etc; the wedding attire tops the priority list for a bride or a groom.
On her wedding day, a bride wishes to look her best before she holds the hands of her life partner and starts with a new journey of life. Many days are spent looking for an attire that oozes well a combination of tradition as well as latest fashion trend. Being the centre of attraction on her D-Day, no bride wants to go wrong with her wedding costume.
Celebrities are often followed when one has to decide for a particular look for any special occasion. They are considered fashion icon and followed by their fans worldwide. Obviously, when a celebrity is getting hitched, the wedding attire is most talked about among the masses. Now, let's peep into the lives of the few celebrities on how they looked on their wedding day.
Five celebrity brides who looked drop-dead gorgeous and stunning on their wedding days are:
1. Gul Panag: Gul Panag, the versatile actress from the tinsel town is an ex-Miss India. Just a few years back, in 2011, she married her long-time boyfriend in a Gurdwara in Punjab. This gorgeous bride looked stunningly beautiful in her attire crafted by the famous fashion designer J.J.Vallaya.
Gul Panag Wedding | Image Resource : vidm.in
She has worn a lehenga in pink shade with work done in golden. She complemented her lehenga well with a gold neckpiece, earrings and a maang tikka that was studded with contrasting green stones. Gul Panag's wedding attire along with her jolly nature on her D-Day was loved by her fans. Her attire reflected very well about North Indian bridal look.
2. Aishwarya Rai Bacchan: Aishwarya Rai Bacchan, an ex-Miss Word is a global face and obviously her wedding news was the talk of the town. She did not disappoint her followers by taking her look a notch higher on her wedding day.
Aishwarya Rai Bacchan Wedding | Image Resource : vidm.in
Her wedding outfit was done by the popular designer in the tinsel town, Neeta Lulla. Aishwarya Rai Bacchan, popularly known as "Ash" or "Bacchan Bahu", worn an ethnic golden yellow Kanjeevaram saree that had work done with Swarovski crystals and gold threadwork. Her wedding attire and her look became a sort of national news, all appreciating the newlywed for her grandiose appeal.
3. Kareena Kapoor: The A-list actress, popularly known as "Bebo" truly looked like the Begum of Pataudi! Kareena Kapoor's wedding involved everything like a true royal wedding of the modern time. Her exclusive choice of wearing her mother-in-law's wedding outfit on her D-Day became the talk of the town.
Kareena Kapoor Wedding | Image Resource : vidm.in
She has worn her famous Mother-in-law's Ghagra that was given a touch by the famous ethnic wear designer, Ritu Kumar. The royal and sparkling ghagra was teamed up with heavy gold and Kundan jewellery that gave her absolutely royal look.
4. Genelia D'Souza: The cutest couple from Bollywood, Genelia D'Souza and Ritesh Deshmukh got hitched for lifetime in 2012. Her beautiful and adorable smile coupled with her royal wedding attire floored her fans. Genelia D'Souza's every look during all her wedding rituals was appreciated by the fashion world.
Genelia D'Souza Wedding | Image Resource : vidm.in
Genelia has worn a rich bridal saree designed by great fashion designer, Neeta Lulla. The saree had a gold Kundan border and it was teamed up properly with traditional Maharashtrian Jewellery.
5. Madhuri Dixit Nene: Madhuri Dixit, famously known as the "Dhak-Dhak" girl, floored everyone on her wedding day. Her wedding attire along with her equally popular smile spoke about Indian tradition.
Madhuri Dixit Nene Wedding | Image Resource : vidm.in
She has worn a radiating golden ethnic wear that had intricate work done with matching net dupatta. The attire complemented well with her matching gold jewellery and beautiful bangles. In 90's, the heartthrob's wedding look got very popular and many brides followed her look during their wedding.