Weddings are blissful. The decorations, venue, adorable nephews and nieces, cake, music, decorations and all the rest of the details may come in this or any other order of appreciation. A handsome groom and a beautiful wife are the two most important people in a wedding.
Among other things, it's definitely the tailored suit of the groom and his impatience to wed his girl. For the bride it's the dress and the elegance with which she walks down the aisle that makes it the show- stopper moment. Hence the wedding gowns are the celebrated choices in a wedding and here are our top 10 suggestions.
Indian Wedding Gowns | Image Resource : s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
- If you are clueless about choosing a gown, get to decide the venue and your spouse suit color to then narrow it down to a shortlist of options and choices for the gown selection.
- Laces are nice. They are classic and scream grace when tailored into a perfect princess gown with a color neck and three fourth sleeves. (yup, this idea is inspired from The Duchess Of Cambridge, Kate Middleton's epic wedding gown)
- You can go all tea length dresses with white sandals and dangling pearl droppings if your wedding setting is a decorated garden tea party.
- For slender brides who are tall, a combination of trumpet gowns with a medium train is a good choice.
- For skinny, short brides, an A line paired with a trick heel and a long train could do wonders.
- Tulle can also take its place anywhere in a wedding gown other that the veil. sleeves, train and also on the body against a contrastingly mild base.
- Ivory embroideries are obviously wonderful in empire type and sheath gowns. They can simply be done on sweet heart neck lines or in the sleeves without a base.
- Puffy sleeves go well with tiara accompanied ball gowns for a revived Victorian look.
- Business suits may seem out of the norm but hey getting married in the same outfits also delivers the message of togetherness a little uniquely.
- Pajamas, flowers beach dresses, shorts, bikini style can all become the norm of wedding attire for the bride as long as she has her heart- felt smile on her face.