Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as needed, you may be asked to enter your:
- First and/or last name
- Email address
- Billing and/or shipping address(es), including street, city, state, and zip code
- Phone number
Collectively, this information is termed “personal information”. We do not collect the following types of information:
- Credit card information, including the number, expiration date, and/or security code
- Highly sensitive information, such as social security numbers
We also do not collect or store any personal information from “cookies”. However, we do use “cookies”, i.e. alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser so that our systems will recognize your browser and provide features such as Quick Checkout, product recommendations, and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits. Moreover, we do not store your credit card information after we process your transaction.
Personal information as defined above does not include any de-identified or aggregated consumer information from which you cannot be personally identified. Moreover, this policy applies only to information collected through our website and not to information we collected online.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This may include information provided to sign-up for email notifications, to create an account, and/or to place an order.
- We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To personalize your experience.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To send periodic emails, such as emails related to your order processing, updates to your order, and/or information related to company news, updates, or product information. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time by following the directions at the bottom of our emails to you.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, such as to provide a price quote or answer a question regarding our products.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To improve our website and/or customer service.
- If you place an order for one or more of our products, we will use the information to process your transaction and facilitate delivery. We do not save your credit card information after you place your order.
- We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address so that we may send you updates, we may provide you notices regarding our products.
- We may also disclose your personal information to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- We may also disclose your personal information, if necessary, to exercise or defend legal claims.
Sales of Personal Information
We do not sell your personal information. As such, we have not provided a method to opt-out of such sales. If you are still concerned and seek to ensure we do not sell your personal information, feel free to contact us.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites and direct you to access the privacy policies located on those websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under the age of 16 may provide any personal information on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at the email address below.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Carry out any other actions for internal purposes that you might reasonably expect based on your relationship with us.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by sending us an email at [email protected] or calling us at 0091-8169476448. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative. This may include confirming your log-in account information or any other reasonable method of confirming your identity.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
Our goal is to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period (45 or 90 additional days) in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance, specifically by electronic mail communication.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Parekh Cards Pvt. Ltd.
8, Rajmahal Building,
Sir M.V. Road,
Mumbai (Bombay) - 400 069.