Suggestions for Impressive Indian Wedding Invitations for a Silver JubileeGiven below are some of the impressive features of Indian wedding invitations designed especially for 25th marriage anniversary celebrations:
- Invitation style :
- Scrolls would complement a royal as well as traditional theme anniversary. You can choose resham handmade paper in silver or white tones and accent it with silver support bars on both ends of the scroll.
- Rich tissue paper decorated with diamantes and metallic scroll work or paisley design is another attractive option for an Indian wedding invitation.
- A simple one-side panel card with necessary details is also a practical and pocket-friendly option for anniversary. You can add to the look by wrapping the card with sheer tulle paper.
Use silver embellishments like ribbons accented with silver adornments to hand-tie the card. Ask the vendor to emboss the initials of the couple on a circular disk, heart shaped metal plate, etc, on top of the card.
- Wordings :
Elevate the value of the invites with exclusive silver jubilee wordings from poems, quotes, anniversary toasts, etc. Couples can suggest something that they have come up with on their own or some romantic song lyrics that they feel represents their relationship. You can use thermography printing with metallic silver ink. Some examples for wordings are:
- "Love seems swiftest, but it is the slowest of growths. No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century."
- Mark Twain
- "True love stories never have endings"
- Richard Bach
- "Our anniversary is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together."
Make sure that you utilize credible recommendations to find a reliable vendor for quality Indian wedding invitations. Visit the vendor's website to find out if the cards are priced reasonably.