Indian weddings always resound with playlists of merriment and frolic. Songs and music is played through all the ceremonies and have their significance and the audience who knows the steps for the beats dance and enliven the ambience. Even a week's holiday wouldn't be enough to be a part of most of the pre-wedding ceremonies which are musically staged with brilliance. Bollywood songs never leave a soul unattended to when it comes to charming the guests with its heart throbbing beats. Here are some famous and personally suggested songs which are never to be ignored at weddings.
Indian Wedding Music | Image Resource : scontent.cdninstagram.com
- London Thumakda from the movie Queen has become everyone's favorite recently. It can take the entire wedding party to another level of enjoyment.
- The Punjabi Wedding Song has all the magic of its Indian state put in lyrics and music.
- All surely loved Ranbir Kapoor's entry in Badtameez Dil and the heart throbbing beats of the music that had the capacity to make any guest dance crazily till the end of the night!
- Priyanka and Ranveer with the entire crew of Dil Dhadakne Do have made justice to the song Gallan Goodiyaan which raised uproar of enjoyment when played at any wedding dance floor.
- Yet another amazing Kangana Ranaut number is Sadi Gali from the romantic comedy 'Tanu weds Manu'.
- Bole Chudiyan from the all time family entertainer Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham has all the charm to make the young and the old dance with full gusto!
- Jab We Met has one of the best on screen couple of the early 2000's:- Ranbeer and Kareena gloriously dancing away in Mauja Hi Mauja which is also a peppy song good enough to be in a wedding playlist.
- No one can deny the sizzling performance of Shah Rukh Khan and Kareena in Ra1's Chamak Challo. The song with its mashed up Tamil lyrics is too good to be ignored for any celebration especially weddings.
- Going trendy can begin with song selections and in that case, Ainvayi Ainvayi from Band Baaja Baarat can also meet the high standards of the guests with excellent musical choice.
- Kal Ho Na Ho is classic indeed. While the entire musical album has to be given the credit, Mahi Ve tops the chart. Play it in your wedding and you'll see why!