The bridal dresses are always gorgeous and simply exclusive, to make the brides look the best while wearing them. Many brides in North and Western India wish to wear Lehengas in their weddings, due to the awesome looks of these attires. Now many new designs of the lehengas have been created by the prominent fashion designers, which are widely adored by the brides this year, as the latest fashion trend.
Latest Bridal Lehenga Designs 2017 | Image Resource : beautytipsmart.com
Most popular trends of bridal lehengas followed this year
- Many designers create expensive lehengas with a long trail behind, much like that of the royal gowns of the western queens. This kind of lehenga makes the bride look more elegant and fashionable.
- Anarkali lehenga has the specialty of long choli or the upper part, with many anarkalis stitched together and this choli is made to be little shorter than the lehenga. Some designers also create an exclusive Anarkali jacket that covers the choli and flows down to a length of few inches above the ground.
- The fabric of Ombre lehenga is specially created with two colors fusing evenly into one another. Here, red is generally used as the primary color that is made to blend with golden or pink or beige color, to bring stunning effects to the bridal lehengas.
- The uses of short or long jackets are in high fashion now and all the designers are making either knee-length or ankle-length jackets to team up with their gorgeous lehengas. Some jackets are also made only to cover the short choli, but all these jackets are adorned with embellishments and elaborate embroideries.
- Many lehengas are available with very wide or moderately narrow Gota Patti border, containing lavish embroideries in golden or silver colors, over different shades of red that is used as the base color.
- If any bride does not prefer embroideries, she can opt for lehengas that are decorated with wide use of small mirror-works and shiny crystals of different colors, for bringing the desired grandeur into the bridal dress.
- As India is overall warm tropical country, the brides mainly prefer to wear short-sleeved bridal dresses. But if their weddings are arranged in any hill-station or at a cooler place, they need to wear long-sleeved lehenga cholis at their weddings. Also, the weddings held during the winters see the brides wearing full-sleeved cholis with their remarkable lehengas.
- Velvet is considered to be a gorgeous fabric, for which the bridal dresses are preferred to have some touches of velvet. Though total velvet lehenga can be too heavy for any young bride, the choli can be made of velvet or may be patches of velvet can be used on silk lehengas, for creating the required splendor.
- In winters, the brides prefer to wear high-neck cholis or long cholis that look like the traditional kurtas, for protecting against cold. These long cholis are adorned with embroideries or embellishments to match the lehengas.
- Though red is the common color used in bridal dresses, now many young brides prefer other colors too in their bridal dresses; like golden, pink, fuchsia, orange and champagne colors. The borders can be of contrast colors to the red, like olive green or yellow, to make the dress look more uncommon.
Therefore, today's young brides have lots of options, while choosing bridal lehengas for their weddings.