Have you planned your wedding in 2018? Well, it means you need get into the wedding preparations right away so that there are no kinds of hassles experienced at the later stage of the wedding. Women love to look gorgeous every day, however when it comes to her wedding, she wants nothing but the best. The wedding outfit of the bride has to be exclusive in every way as she will be the centre of attraction on the day and all eyes will be on her. Therefore, one need not compromise on any factor when it comes to bridal outfit.
Bridal Wedding Dresses | Image Resource : assets.inmonarch.com
Let us check out the bridal outfit trends which are running popular for the year 2018.
1. Red lehanga with golden artwork
2. Heavy golden gowns
3. Maroon saree
4. Black and gold combination lehangas
5. Multichromatic shaded lehangas
7. Banarsi saree
8. Anarkali suit
9. Silk pattu saree
10. Radha Rani lehanga
- Red lehanga with golden work: This is the authentic style which is forever popular for the Indian brides. A pure red colored lehanga is marked as eternal heritage. The embellishments in gold can be an art work of zari, zardosi, dabka or tikka. When it comes to fabric, the beautiful ones include resham, jamawar or chiffon.
- Golden gowns: The new trend for 2018 includes the shimmering golden gowns. The entire outfit from top to bottom and from to back will be adorned with heavy work. It surely is a dazzling choice for the modern Indian bride.
- Maroon saree: It is of course the most authentic outfit for the bride, which is in style for the year 2018 as well. A red saree with metallic or gold heavy works can be the reflection of pure elegance.
- Black and gold: If you are a stylish person and can carry bold look as a bride then go for the new lehanga which is in black and gold combination.
- Multichromatic shades: A lot of designers vote for this style for the 2018 bride. The lehangas in shades of pink, pastel red, purple and orange can be a refreshing flavor in the Indian wedding.
- Sharara: For an authentic Mughal style, a sharara of any color will prove to be a magic at the wedding venue for the bride. Usually, brides opt for golden sharara or maroon or red.
- Banarsi Saree: No bride can deny a pure Banarsi saree for her wedding. A red saree with a golden border and light weight gold jewelry can be the most subtle combination for an Indian bride.
- Anarkali suit: If you cannot carry a heavy weight saree or lehanga in your wedding, then you can go with fashionable anarkali suits as well. Designer anarkali suits with delicate yet classy work can be the best choice for an Indian bride who is looking for something simple and elegant.
- Silk pattu: If you are a south Indian bride then a pure silk pattu cheera or saree is what you should wear. It is the most traditional outfit which will be trendy in coming years as well.
- Radha rani lehanga: If you are inclined towards the art work of Radha Rani, you can get a designer Radha Rani lehanga for your wedding too. It is available in beautiful combinations of blue and green.
Choose any outfit, and look stunning as a 2018 bride.