If either one in the would be Mr. and Mrs. pair seem to have a sweet tooth, the cake that need to be baked right is their wedding cake indeed!! The vows, romantic show stealing sights, the holding hands part are for the couple but the cake is how the guests get to taste the sweetness shredded in the forever life of the bride and the groom. That being important, cakes are the best and the most savored ritual in the ceremony which will be remembered for a long time. they also depict the sheer joy and love of the united hearts in the edible form.
Wedding Cake | Image Resource : weddingseve.com
- You can choose to go plain, simple and also leave it to the chef choice because there's no one who tent to make injustice to wedding cake making.
- Personal details spilled everywhere including the cake designs speaks good of the planner and the couple's unity. So anything put up on the table, single or multi tiered with its flavor speaks volumes.
- You can go with naked cakes which are the ones devoid of the icing but in any case running in short of sweetness and deliciousness like other decorated ones.
- Who said a cake needs to have baked flour and egg? If it was on a waffle date that he proposed, go for a waffle giant stack or bread layers basked in honey or anything edible.
- When multi- tiered ones are considered, make sure the side rims have the best of designs and toppers on them.
- The bride's gown pattern and delicate craftsmanship can be skillfully studded in cream and foam and it is sure to make your chef the show stopper.
- Imagination can sometimes run wild and let it be since candelabras, customized cake toppers holding the couple's name and the famous bride tripping the groom model adds more beauty to the cake.
- Printed designs, water color facade and ruffled petals stuck on the cake can look glamorous enough sitting at any corner in the reception.
- Monochromatic color choices of the bride and the groom's attire will leave a pleasant and personal touch to the delicacy.
- Cake with nothing but layers and layers of fruits, cream and honey revived in every bite can melt any non cake lover into melting pieces of ice.