These days, wedding themes are quite in vogue. However, if you are bored with the conventional and usual wedding themes, here we present some unique wedding themes to add spice to your wedding.
Top Two Unusual Wedding Themes
Here are two unusual wedding themes:
Butterfly Wedding Theme
Butterfly wedding theme can be quite an unusual wedding theme, especially for romantic summer weddings.
Wedding Attire Suggestions for Butterfly Wedding Theme
- Brides can get appliquéd butterflies sewed onto their wedding dresses. If you are carrying a headpiece covered with fabric, get smaller and matching butterflies sewed on it.
- The bridesmaid can also get same type of appliquéd butterflies sewed on their dresses. They can get it done on a sleeve’s edge, along the hem or close to the neckline.
- Many online stores offer headband and floral tiaras that complement the wedding theme.
Butterfly Wedding Theme Decorations
- Decorate the table with floating candles and small pots plants filled with fluttering picks and wild flowers and butterfly confetti.
- For the centerpieces, you can use pillar candles. You can wrap ribbons around the candles and fix glittering embellishments on the ribbon.
- You can even choose a specific butterfly and decorate your table with color, style and flowers that matches with the butterfly.
Fairy Theme Wedding
A fairy theme is every girl’s dream. A fairy theme wedding can be based on a particular character or a general fairy theme.
Suggestions for Wedding Attire for Fairy Theme Wedding
The bride may opt for a floor length flowing gown with a delicate and long train. Chiffon is better than heavy satin. She can also have a flowered wreath or silver tiara. A bouquet made of bell-shaped flowers is a perfect add-on to the attire. Ballerinas make the perfect footwear. To complete the fairy look, you can carry scepters or a fairy wand. The groom, along his groomsmen, can opt for well-stitched suits in brown or green colors. As a boutonniere, carry a fairy pin.
Fairy Theme Wedding Decorations
- At the wedding venue, create a fairy land setting by adding fake trees around the place and at the entrance. The branches of the trees should be covered with small white lights. Hide dummies of fairies around the branches. Wrap pots in pastel tissue paper or gold foil paper.
- Swag pastel colored net along the walls and around the tables. Add glittering lights behind the net for added effect.
- Decorate doorways with green leafy vines.
Pick any of these out-of-the-box themes and you are ready to have unique and fun wedding celebrations!