Wedding is one of the grand occasions in one's life. It is the only occasion that takes place only once in whole lifetime. Hence, it must be organized with grandeur and grace. It is none other than guests that contribute a lot in enhancing the glory of the occasion. Hence, they must be invited in an aesthetic manner.
Wedding Invitations | Image Resource : cdnll.invitationsbydawn.com
Tips to be Followed for Sending Wedding Invitations
Guys remain in a fix regarding the best time to send wedding invitations to their honorable guests. Below are best answers regarding your queries that will help you to sail through this vast pinprick:
1. Make sure to give time to guests
2. Write deadline in bold
3. Get the best arrangement for catering
4. Write about the wedding website
5. Write about the dress code
6. Try to add interesting elements
7. Message for all ages
8. Do not write registry info
- Giving plenty of time to guests - Plenty of time must be given to your guests so that they may easily plan and carry out with required action. As per tradition, invitations need must reach at least five weeks prior wedding. In case they put up outside the town, then you must try your best to send the invitation more early.
- Enabling proper deadline for RSVP - When it comes to set a flexible deadline for RSPV, then it will be fruitful to set the deadline at least fifteen days prior the actual date of wedding. This will provide high level of convenience to you as well as your guests.
- Easy arranging of catering services - After you get to know about the total number of people that will be attending the party finally, it will be easy to arrange for catering services followed by setting the chart.
- Inclusion of wedding website - People sending save-the-date card must not set back in terms of including the information about the respective wedding website. This will prove to be of great assistance to your valuable guests. In other words, it will let them gather more information about the occasion.
- No inclusion of registry information - It is better not to include registry information into creative video wedding invitations as it is considered to be an informal choice. It seems that you are requesting your guests for some gift items. Instead, you may put that info into the respective wedding website.
- Clean chit to people of all ages - Invitations must be made in such a manner that it seems that all are cordially invited. It must be designed in such a way so that it seems that you are inviting all your guests rather than a single guest. The tone of the invitation must give a clean chit to people belonging to all age groups.
- Letting know about dress code- The guests will feel pleased to get to know about dress code of couples. Through invitation, it must be informed in a crystal clear and precise manner. An ultra formal way of invitation will let the invitees know about the dress code involved.
- Making the invitation much interesting - Each and every detail must be mentioned in a crystal clear manner such that it becomes prominent to the eyes of viewers. Try your best to make the invitation much more interesting so that guests feel pleased to attend and enhance the glory of your wedding.
These are some of the vital tips that need to be followed at the time of sending wedding invitations to guests.