A simple but elegant looking wedding bouquet is really an aesthetic inclusion in any occasion, whether it is wedding or any other occasion. It really contributes in enhancing the grace and grandeur of the occasion up to a certain extent.
Make a Wedding Bouquet | Image Resource : netdna-cdn.com
Points to Ponder at the Time of Preparing Wedding Bouquet
When it comes to the making of a bouquet, it remains no more a herculean task. Below are some vital points to ponder at the time of preparation of wedding bouquet:
1. Use hardier flowers
2. Be sure of diameters
3. Think about the number of stems
4. Get wholesale flowers
5. Prepare for bouquet holders
6. Fill the bouquet holders
7. Include greenery
8. Cut the right size stems
- Remaining stick to hardier flowers - At the time of preparing exotic bouquets, it will be better to remain stick to hardier flowers like roses. They are easy in terms of arrangement and may easily endure little bit of manhandling.
- Setting up of appropriate diameters - After proper selection of flowers, it is high time to set up the right type of diameter. In general, a wedding bouquet must be at most 8 inches in terms of diameter. Such an inclusion enhances the overall grace of the occasion.
- Deciding upon the total number of stems - A bouquet of flowers comprises of a suitable number of stems along with customized wedding cards in India. At the time of preparation, it becomes essential to decide about the diameter along with total number of stems. It is better to go for a maximum number of 60 stems for preparation of a bouquet.
- Finding out the right type of flowers wholesale - Afterwards, it is the turn of selecting the right type of flowers available for wholesale. Doing so will truly contribute in creation of the perfect design. They must be bright enough to suit the occasion.
- Preparation of bouquet holders - Bouquet holders hold a vital important place at the time of preparation of flower bouquets. It is better to take into account foam materials for preparation of bouquet holders. You may also take help of any expert or your friends.
- Filling in of the holder - When everything is almost ready, then you must commence with filling of the holder in a truly creative manner. To be noted, there exists no particular rule of placing flowers into the holder. It is better to blend items altogether so that n attractive piece finally results.
- Starting from greenery work - At the time of filling of holders, it will be better to start with the greenery work. Flower bouquets without the inclusion of greenery work do not seem to be natural. The inclusion of greenery makes the bouquet look truly elegant and natural.
- Measuring of stems along with cuts - While on the way to create a specific arrangement, you must be in a ready state to cut he stem in a highly creative manner. After measuring of the desired length of the stem, you need to move further with the length that will make you satisfactory.
Finally, you may opt for addition of artificial decorative items in order to enhance the grace of the whole bouquet. These are some easy to follow and enjoyable tips to give rise to new bouquets for wedding ceremony. There are numerous online sites that will give you some interesting ideas.